This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc 3.0.2 unconfig'ed target dirs for mips-sgi-irix.6.5?
- To: "Gcc Mailing List" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: gcc 3.0.2 unconfig'ed target dirs for mips-sgi-irix.6.5?
- From: "Gary Funck" <gary at Intrepid dot Com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:14:35 -0800
Running config on a mips-sgi-irix.6.5 host:
Configuring for a mips-sgi-irix6.5 host.
*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava
(Any other directories should still work fine.)
(above was after running config --enable-languages=c++)
a coupld of qeustions:
1) can these messages be safely ignored, if one is just interested in build
the version 3.0.2 GCC?
2) will there be problems with make bootstrap, because some these target
directories (boehm-gc?) might be needed to build GCC?