This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failures on alpha and sparc
- To: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failures on alpha and sparc
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:32:38 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200110281807.f9SI7DL16751@banach.math.purdue.edu>
> With today's CVS sources and generic configures (without ada),
> bootstrap fails on sparc-sun-solaris28 with
This failure should be solved by "Fix sparc/alpha failures" patch I sent
The Alpha failure is probably due to Richard Kenner's changes to dwarf2out
but if you solve that there is still another failure fixed by the patch above.