Re: how do I increase stack space for a program compiled with gcc?

<<How do I increase stack space for a program compiled  and linked with
gcc that is running out of stack space because of a graphic fill
function that uses recursive calls?

This is not a gcc question but rather an OS question, so you need to check
your operating system documentation (you did not even say what OS you were
using, so we can't begin to help here).