This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Downloading Compiler
- To: "Randy Brown II" <r2b2lynn at yahoo dot com>, <gnu at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: Downloading Compiler
- From: "Tim Prince" <tprince at computer dot org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 15:20:28 -0700
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Start with the compilers which are an optional part of the redhat
installation. You'll need some basic familiarity with them before you
can build a gcc source distribution.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Brown II" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 10:28 AM
Subject: Downloading Compiler
> Hi. I'm an extreme novice when it come to
> programming. I barely know what a compiler is. I'm
> interested in downloading the http://gcc.gnu.org/ free
> compiler to use with my Linux RedHat.
> Could you please give me an EXACT web link to
> download the free compiler?
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.