This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Haney's real matrix test regression
- To: pcarlini at unitus dot it
- Subject: Re: Haney's real matrix test regression
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 01 11:03:02 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
This is because G++ uses alias set zero for all aggregate types, thus
disabling most alias analysis.
I have no idea what's involved in improving that or whether it will be
done in time for GCC 3.1