This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Ada] probable missing commit of sinfo.adb
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: [Ada] probable missing commit of sinfo.adb
- From: <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:13:29 +0200
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
$ make bootstrap
gnatgcc -c -g -W -Wall -gnatpg -gnata -I- -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/ada ../../../gcc/gcc/ada/sinfo.adb
sinfo.adb:41:14: missing body for "Associated_Node" declared at sinfo.ads:6764
sinfo.adb:41:14: missing body for "Set_Associated_Node" declared at sinfo.ads:7514
2001-10-26 Robert Dewar <email@example.com>
* sinfo.ads: Define Associated_Node to overlap Entity field. Cleanup.
* sinfo.ads: Clarify use of Associated_Node (documentation only).
* sem_ch12.adb: Change Node4 to Associated_Node. Change
Associated_Node to Get_Associated_Node. Put use of Unchecked_Access
much more narrowly in places where needed. These are cleanups.
Geert, you probably missed the sinfo.adb part of this patch (or some
of the spec changes).
Laurent Guerby <firstname.lastname@example.org>