This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:13:43 -0700
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Thursday, October 25, 2001 08:37:42 PM +0100 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Joe Buck wrote:
>> > Fixed, mostly. There are no new features in GCC 3.0.2, to my
>> > knowledge.
>> It would be nice to be able to report what GNAT PR's are fixed in 3.0.2,
>> but that would require a volunteer to assemble the data.
> At least, however, the same information about bugs fixed as was in the
> release announcement can go in the web page.
Would you be willing to handle these aspects (web page updates)
for future releases?
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com