This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: STL / MySQL / __USE_MALLOC
- To: stefan at noname4us dot com
- Subject: Re: STL / MySQL / __USE_MALLOC
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:00:10 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You might want to read over
and some of the links from there (introduction and containers), especially
the part about container-specific memory allocators.
If you have any further questions, please direct them to the library
mailing list at email@example.com .
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams