This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Having the AST tree representation closer to the source code
- To: dennis at research dot bell-labs dot com
- Subject: Re: Having the AST tree representation closer to the source code
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:23:50 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Are there switches in gcc that can help?
> Or else, is it possible to change the workings of gcc without too much
You can cross-compile for a target where INT_TYPE_SIZE is the same as
BITS_PER_UNIT, i.e. 1750a, c4x or dsp16xx.
Joern Rennecke | gcc expert for hire
firstname.lastname@example.org | send enquiries to: email@example.com