This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 3.0.2 and BSD Make
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: GCC 3.0.2 and BSD Make
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:26:26 -0700
- cc: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
Loren Rittle has asked me to note that GCC 3.0.2 cannot be built with
BSD Make. You will need GNU Make to build GCC 3.0.2.
I apologize for the separate email; Loren asked me to put this in the
original email, but I failed to do so. Loren would like to avoid lots
of people reporting this problem to the BSD people.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com