This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: int div by constant optimization
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: int div by constant optimization
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:07:02 -0400
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thursday, October 25, 2001, at 09:02 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 05:52:18PM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
>> I'd like to fix this. Conceptually what you
>> need to do isn't hard...
> I'd rather we handled this by doing constant propagation
> at higher IL levels. E.g. Diego's tree-ssa code.
Try the SSA-CCP code i submitted for tree-ssa, and see if it helps.