This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about loc_descriptor_from_tree in dwarf2out.c
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Question about loc_descriptor_from_tree in dwarf2out.c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 01 21:11:57 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
ADDRESSP is true when we are computing the address of LOC and
false when computing the value of LOC.
Can you explain this, then?
/* If we can't fill the request for an address, die. */
if (addressp && indirect_size == 0)
indirect_size will be zero when the mode is BLKmode. Or is it just
that the size is computed wrong in that case?