This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: int div by constant optimization
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: int div by constant optimization
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:02:22 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <B4BF7A52-C9AB-11D5-B5D3-003065C86F94@apple.com>
On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 05:52:18PM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> I'd like to fix this. Conceptually what you
> need to do isn't hard...
I'd rather we handled this by doing constant propagation
at higher IL levels. E.g. Diego's tree-ssa code.