This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about loc_descriptor_from_tree in dwarf2out.c
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Question about loc_descriptor_from_tree in dwarf2out.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:09:11 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110252022.AA15637@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 04:22:13PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> There is no documentation on what the operand ADDRESSP signifies and
> I have a bug which is cuased by an abort when it's set, so I have no idea
> how to deal with this.
> Does anybody know what this code is all about?
ADDRESSP is true when we are computing the address of LOC and
false when computing the value of LOC.