Re: [Ada] RTS build fixed, test results

> Do you plan to add the ACATS tests to the public GCC testsuite?

Yes of course :). Right now legal analysis is still pending at FSF,
that's the main reason why the thing is not in CVS yet. (I have sent
my script to people requesting it anyway.)

Then we have to agree on how to integrate it, wether dejagnu'ing it or
leaving it in its initial form (simple minded sh script).

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>