Re: [Ada] RTS build fixed, test results

> I don't think anybody's looked at that.  What I heard is that the difference
> is debugging info.

Yep, and this shows up even on an empty package like ada.ads, the
debugging info is not presented in the same order (but looks the same
at least for ada.o) hence the differences in object files. Probably
some non determinism in the way these information are generated for
Ada, but I don't know what I'm talking about :).

On a related topic, what gdb version/patches should we use with GNAT
based on GCC CVS?

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>