This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] RTS build fixed, test results
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] RTS build fixed, test results
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:16:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Thanks for doing the testing.
With CVS sources from a few hours ago, I was able to build and test C
and Ada. bootstrap comparison failures are still there, do ACT people
have something in the pipeline?
We know about the problem, but do not have a fix. Various other bootstrap
problems on various targets with current GCC are more important to fix for
us. If anybody wants to look into this, that would be great.
Do you plan to add the ACATS tests to the public GCC testsuite?
That might be even more useful than doing continuous bootstraps
on your laptop.