This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] RTS build fixed, test results
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] RTS build fixed, test results
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 01 16:10:27 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
With CVS sources from a few hours ago, I was able to build and test C
and Ada. bootstrap comparison failures are still there, do ACT people
have something in the pipeline?
I don't think anybody's looked at that. What I heard is that the difference
is debugging info.