This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:37:42 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Joe Buck wrote:
> > Fixed, mostly. There are no new features in GCC 3.0.2, to my knowledge.
> It would be nice to be able to report what GNAT PR's are fixed in 3.0.2,
> but that would require a volunteer to assemble the data.
At least, however, the same information about bugs fixed as was in the
release announcement can go in the web page.
Joseph S. Myers