This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:17:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk (Joseph S. Myers),pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at (Gerald Pfeifer),gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org)
> > index.html still says 3.0.1 is the current release; gcc-3.0/criteria.html
> > has acquired some conflict markers; gcc-3.0/index.html and
> > gcc-3.0/features.html need updating to cover the new release.
> Fixed, mostly. There are no new features in GCC 3.0.2, to my knowledge.
It would be nice to be able to report what GNAT PR's are fixed in 3.0.2,
but that would require a volunteer to assemble the data.