This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:04:53 -0700
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Thursday, October 25, 2001 07:59:14 PM +0100 "Joseph S. Myers"
However, these pages are meant to provide a proper history that goes in
the NEWS file - so gcc-3.0/index.html should give the dates of each minor
release (as was discussed at length around the 3.0.1 release) and
gcc-3.0/features.html should include information about the changes in each
minor release (as it does for 3.0.1).
There is really not much to say; 3.0.2 contains a few bug fixes.
If you update releasing.html, I will fix these bits. Clearly, more
detail is needed about what to do with these files.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com