This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:59:14 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > has acquired some conflict markers; gcc-3.0/index.html and
> > gcc-3.0/features.html need updating to cover the new release.
> Fixed, mostly. There are no new features in GCC 3.0.2, to my knowledge.
However, these pages are meant to provide a proper history that goes in
the NEWS file - so gcc-3.0/index.html should give the dates of each minor
release (as was discussed at length around the 3.0.1 release) and
gcc-3.0/features.html should include information about the changes in each
minor release (as it does for 3.0.1).
And, the sentence in index.html "GCC 3.0.2 is the current release," now
ends with a comma.
Joseph S. Myers