This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:43:02 -0700
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Thursday, October 25, 2001 07:36:28 PM +0100 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> I believe I've done the checklist, except for:
> index.html still says 3.0.1 is the current release; gcc-3.0/criteria.html
> has acquired some conflict markers; gcc-3.0/index.html and
> gcc-3.0/features.html need updating to cover the new release.
Fixed, mostly. There are no new features in GCC 3.0.2, to my knowledge.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com