This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:24:38 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Wednesday, October 24, 2001 01:17:44 PM +0200 Gerald Pfeifer
> I believe (and it's documented in http://gcc.gnu.org/releasing.html as
> Joseph pointed out) that this should be manually updated as part of the
> release process.
> Though, if you don't consider it useful, we probably should just remove
> it from the FTP Server after 3.0.2 has been released.
I believe I've done the checklist, except for:
5.Generate online documentation for the new release with
update_web_docs and link to it from onlinedocs/index.html
(but don't break URLs to documentation for previous releases even
if you remove the links to it).
which I could not figure out how to do. Gerald, would you mind taking
care of this?
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com