This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Help! building GCC 3.0.1 Failed !!!
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Help! building GCC 3.0.1 Failed !!!
- From: Christophe Meessen <christophe at meessen dot net>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:54:04 +0200
- Organization: CPPM/IN2P3/CNRS
I desperatly need to build gcc. I tried 3.0.1 but it failes when it
comes to compile libstdc++-v3.
It says it can't find all the wide char functions : wgetc, fwgetc,...
I tried configuring libstdc++ in the build directory adding the options
no wide chars. But making failes.
I can't see a way out of this problem. How can the status report say
that gcc 3.0.3 -i686 builds on linux without problem.
I picked gcc-3.0.1-i686-pc-Linux-gnu right out of the box from one of
I unpacked it and configured it in a working directory. Then I tried to
gcc, compiles nicely, but when it comes to libstdc++ it stops on the
I really need help and I can't see where I can get it.