This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bad stmt.c patch
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Bad stmt.c patch
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 01 07:58:37 EDT
It looks like this patch:
2001-10-24 Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* stmt.c (expand_end_case): Index jumptables from zero for
suitably small values of minval.
causes a bootstrap failure on, at least x86. The patch, at first glance,
looks OK to me, so I don't fully understand what's going on.
It's mis-compiling c-parse.y.