This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc-ibm-aix126.96.36.199 bootstrap issue
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com, grahams at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: powerpc-ibm-aix188.8.131.52 bootstrap issue
- From: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, john at feith dot com
> From: Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: 24 Oct 2001 17:48:35 -0200
> But I still don't see how this would lead to bootstrap compare
> failures, or to differences not showing up when the compiler is run
> inside a debugger.
For much the same reason that:
qsort (a, 2, sizeof(char*), strcmp);
might print Hi, or Hello.