This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.2 cannot be built under Solaris 2.6
- To: Maurizio Loreti <loreti at pd dot infn dot it>
- Subject: Re: 3.0.2 cannot be built under Solaris 2.6
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:15:31 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Maurizio Loreti wrote:
> hello - I have tried to build gcc-3.0.2 under solaris 2.6, starting with
> the installed gcc 3.0.1 and with gnu as and ld (binutils 2.11.2). please,
If you wish to use binutils, you must configure GCC so...
> ../gcc-3.0.2/configure --prefix=/opt/gnu --with-gcc
add "--with-as=<path-to-GNU-as> --with-ld=<path-to-GNU-ld> --with-gnu-as