This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Haney's real matrix test regression
- To: pcarlini at unitus dot it
- Subject: Re: Haney's real matrix test regression
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 01 08:04:37 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
today, having updated my local 3.1 tree, I'm seeing a bad performance
regression (2x running time) in the C++ version of the real matrix
test of the Haney suite, wrt the perfect results of yesterday
(i686-pc-linux-gnu, by the way).
I strongly suspect the MEM tracking checkins... It is possible?
Yes. I found a one-character typo in that change yesterday. I'm working on
some other fixes before checking that change in. If I don't figure them
out soon, I'll just test with that change.