What is the problem on Solaris (-g)?

Hi!
the CVS version does not bootstrap on Solaris.
I had some problems, but they went away after i unset
my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
The remaining problem are errors of the kind
relocation truncated to fit: R_SPARC_32 .text

(cf. URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-10/msg00329.html)

I was able to work around that by configuring using --with-dwarf2
as Jeff sugested.
There seem to be problems with the stabs format. Is anyone else
seeing this too, or is it the fault of my binutils-2.11.2?

Thanks
Martin.

--
The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.