This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
What is the problem on Solaris (-g)?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: What is the problem on Solaris (-g)?
- From: Martin Kahlert <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:00:47 +0200
- Cc: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Reply-To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
the CVS version does not bootstrap on Solaris.
I had some problems, but they went away after i unset
The remaining problem are errors of the kind
relocation truncated to fit: R_SPARC_32 .text
I was able to work around that by configuring using --with-dwarf2
as Jeff sugested.
There seem to be problems with the stabs format. Is anyone else
seeing this too, or is it the fault of my binutils-2.11.2?
The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.