This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v restored
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v restored
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:03:29 -0600
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, overseers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>you
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> > The md5 sums for the old /www disk are currently uploading to
> > gcc.gnu.org:/home/law/SUMS.gz
> > It's 11M, so it'll take a little while.
> Could you now upload the following 4492 files from the old disk (being the
> files in the GCC list archives that aren't present on the new disk or have
> different md5 sums there - I haven't checked anything outside the GCC
> archives, and many of these files will need further individual
> investigation before actually restoring them)?
They're uploading now. It's about 16M compressed, so it'll take a while.