Re: GCC 3.0.2 release

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> My travel last week was extended through Monday, so I am spinning the
> release bits now.
>
> They should appear on a server near you in about 24 hours; I will make
> a formal announcement after the mirrors have had a chance to do their job.

Can we now switch snapshots back to the mainline from the 3.0 branch?

If so, I'll investigate what was wrong with my previous change to make
snapshots use the release script (i.e., why they aren't currently
appearing), update the script to use the mainline, and run a snapshot.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk