This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:59:43 -0600
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> --On Friday, October 12, 2001 10:13:31 AM +0200 Gerald Pfeifer
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > While debugging a user problem report, I noticed that
> > ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
> > still refers to GCC 3.0 instead of GCC 3.0.1, and this causes confusion
> > also for users of our mirrors (who then believe that said mirrors are
> > not up-to-date).
> I don't know where this file came from.
It's created and maintained by hand.