This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The Linux binutils 22.214.171.124.10 is released.
- To: coolo at caldera dot de, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: The Linux binutils 126.96.36.199.10 is released.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:32:58 -0400
- References: <20011022175956.A794@lucon.org> <200110231042.f9NAgLQ30274@ns.caldera.de> <20011023072834.C12452@lucon.org>
> Does anything speak against using libtool for libiberty too?
Note that the topic of a shared libiberty comes up once in a while.
It is technically possible to create a shared libiberty, but there are
tactical problems with using a shared libiberty that have yet to be
resolved. A search of the archives should turn up many arguments on