This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The Linux binutils 220.127.116.11.10 is released.
- To: Stephan Kulow <coolo at caldera dot de>
- Subject: Re: The Linux binutils 18.104.22.168.10 is released.
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:28:34 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011022175956.A794@lucon.org> <200110231042.f9NAgLQ30274@ns.caldera.de>
On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 12:38:21PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 October 2001 02:59, you wrote:
> > This is the beta release of binutils 22.214.171.124.10 for Linux, which is
> > based on binutils 2001 1021 in CVS on sourecware.cygnus.com plus
> > various changes. It is purely for Linux.
> Does anything speak against using libtool for libiberty too? After all the
> shared libs support and the linking and all that are already in there and
> it has support for convenient libraries - and all for free.
> I already patched my version of binutils but I would clean it up, if you find
> it acceptable
I support it. Send it to the gcc/binutils mailing list. I don't want to
add more changes to my binutils unless it is absolute nesssary.