This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mkstemp() support on target
- To: mrs at windriver dot com (mike stump)
- Subject: Re: mkstemp() support on target
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 01:23:10 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> If you want to know if it is availible for use on the target, can't
> you just nm libiberty and be done with it?
- The function in libiberty is called mkstemps
- You can check for it only after building libiberty, which may or may not
be early enough for what Florian has in mind.
- It might reference functions that are not available on the target.
Joern Rennecke | gcc expert for hire
firstname.lastname@example.org | send enquiries to: email@example.com