This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mips _flush_cache
- To: amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk
- Subject: Re: mips _flush_cache
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:20:32 -0400
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200110222350.AAA11690@meolyon.local>
> but if you don't have access to the controller, with some knowledge
> of the cache architecture you can write code that causes the
If we don't know if the OS has a _flush_cache function, we probably
don't know the cache architecture either.