This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] stage2 failure on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] stage2 failure on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:42:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
FYI, the Ada bootstrap succeeds with current CVS, the unrecognizable
insn in exp_vfpt.adb is gone. Comparison in stage3 still fails,
and the Makefile is still confused about gnatmem though.
Thanks for the update. I just checked in the remaining change to disable
gnatmem. Comparison failure in the debug info still needs to be addressed.