Re: gcc-3_1-branch

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> I think you mean "GCC 3.1 Phase 2"

Sheesh -- you're right! Here is a fixed and updated graph:

  GCC 3.1 Phase 1 (ended Oct 15 2001)

  GCC 3.1 Phase 2 (ends Dec 15 2001)

  GCC 3.1 Phase 3 (ends Feb 15 2002)

       +-- GCC 3.1 branch created -------------+
       |                                        \
       v                                         v
  GCC 3.2 Phase 1 (ends Apr 15 2002)          GCC 3.1 release (Apr 15)
       |                                           \
       v                                            v
  GCC 3.2 Phase 2 (ends Jun 15 2001)          GCC 3.1.1 release (Jun 15)
       |                                              \
       V                                               v
  GCC 3.2 Phase 3 (ends Aug 15 2001           GCC 3.1.2 release (Aug 15)
                                                        :

       +-- GCC 3.2 branch created -------------+
       |                                        \
       :                                         v
                                              GCC 3.2 release (Oct 15)
                                                  :

> Otherwise, thanks. This was helpful. I think we should have something
> like this on the release page.

I believe Phil volunteered to add something to the web site, didn't he?
:-P

Gerald