This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc-3_1-branch
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:01:29 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:
> We really need an HTML table at the end of develop.html, with the versions
> along one axis, the stages/effects along the other axis, and the calendar
> dates in the cells.
> Why have I not added a patch in this email? I started to, and then I
> realized that I don't understand the development plan. :-)
That page also needs lists of important targets for each release cycle.
Where is the list of important targets for 3.1?
Joseph S. Myers