Re: gcc-3_1-branch

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 08:54:57AM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> > Hey, is the gcc 3.1 branch going to happen? Or is this a 2 month period, and
>
> Yes, but only in a bit less than 4 months: We are now in "Stage 2" of
> the development plan described at <http://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html>;
> the branch will be created at the end of "Stage 3".

We really need an HTML table at the end of develop.html, with the versions
along one axis, the stages/effects along the other axis, and the calendar
dates in the cells.

Why have I not added a patch in this email?  I started to, and then I
realized that I don't understand the development plan.  :-)

Phil