This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Copyright forms for new contributor?
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Subject: Re: Copyright forms for new contributor?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 01 07:19:27 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Shouldn't the runtime code be moved out into a separate directory, in the
same way as other runtime code is (libstdc++, libjava, libobc ...).
In theory, yes, and this has been on the "to do" list for quite a
while. However, it has the potential of making the bootstrap problem
much worse, so it needs to be done very carefully or delayed until
after the GCC 3.1 release.