This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC for Darwin
- To: Adrian Bellomo <adrian at bellomoarchitects dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC for Darwin
- From: marius aamodt eriksen <marius at umich dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:16:26 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <B7F8E870.E9email@example.com>
- Reply-To: marius at umich dot edu
On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 09:02:40PM -0700, Adrian Bellomo wrote:
> I use Darwin on a PowerPC..... When will GCC be available for it? Apple
> doesnąt seem to include it with the OS anymore, so do you have any idea?
afaik, gcc already is included with OS X/Darwin -- simply install the
developer tools, aliasing as 'cc' and 'c++' are really gcc and g++.