This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: i386 vs. .quad
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Subject: Re: i386 vs. .quad
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:30:46 +0200
- References: <20011019223056.A16782@rjlhome.caldera.com>
> Jan, can you please make the behaviour of ASM_QUAD match that of the
> comments and be sure that it's NOT used in a 32-bit build? IMO, it
I am working on it. Unfortunatelly pushing the ASM_OUTPUT macros to target
structures turned out to be more involved than I've expected so I am re-trying
this time push just subset of these macros not all as I've wanted originally.
> does not belong in att.h and it does not belong in sco5.h. It's a gas
> feature and belongs in a gas-specific place.
Isn't there some AT&T standarized pseudo-op for that?
> Thank you,