Re: lrint / lrintf functions (slipping OT)

It really blew my mind when "Tim Prince" <tprince@computer.org> said:

> I believe I recall that the C standard used to require the
> availability of an external copy of each standard function, so
> this would be a bug in glibc, even if gcc were to have a complete
> internal implementation.

I'm embarassed to admit it but I raised a bug against Debian's libc6.
The maintainer and I had a bit of back an forth we realised that when
I switched optimisation off I have to add -lm to the link command.

Like I said, I am embarrased :-).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
#!/bin/sh
unzip ; strip; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ;
yes ; more ; umount ; sleep ;