This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] stage2 failure on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] stage2 failure on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:19:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sat, 20 Oct 2001 email@example.com wrote:
It was working yesterday. Same result with GNAT 3.13p from ALT and ACT, this
is on Mandrake 8.1.
Procedural question: should this kind of report go to firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or
be filed as bootstrap in GNATS?
I'd say, send it to email@example.com, and only file it as bug if it doesn't
get fixed in a week or so.