This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ObjC bug on 64-bit architectures?
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: ObjC bug on 64-bit architectures?
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:13:49 +0200
- CC: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Hartmut Penner <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <OFE8A06FEB.6E791E38-ONC1256AE6.email@example.com> <3BCB7943.32BA90C1@apple.com>
Stan Shebs wrote:
> I'll take a look at it. I would have expected to see more 64-bit
> problems actually, since ObjC doesn't get much exercise on the
> 64-bit targets, but I'm not going to complain. :-)
Well, that's where *you* could make a difference !
I would certainly want to buy a 64-bit, big-endian G5-powered Titanic
notebook if Apple deemed itself worthy of producing one ...
A 64-bit big-endian system would surely add to my g77/libf2c bug-hunting
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)