This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- From: gcc at lists dot thewrittenword dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:23:33 -0500
- References: <10110191726.AA24892@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 01:26:56PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> What target is this
> and does it have a system-provided libiconv?
> I can't find it, but I might not be looking in the right places.
Look in /usr/shlib. 4.0D has /usr/shlib/libiconv.so.
albert chin (email@example.com)