This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error on page
- To: Per Winkvist <per dot winkvist at smarttrust dot com>
- Subject: Re: Error on page
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:12:00 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Per Winkvist wrote:
> I tried to do a search on the following page:
> Did you run htmerge?
Well, did you? :-)
Seriously, after an unfortunate manual intervention there were
problems with the search database (read: it was effectively
rm:ed) that had to be resolved with a re-indexing from scratch.
For some reason, it failed and had to be re-done, but things
should work (and seem to work) now.
PS. The "Did you run htmerge?" message is supposed to be a note
to whoever is supposed to set up the search engine, and is
usually useless for most people seeing it.