This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 01 11:36:12 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
You mean libintl.h, right? I just checked in a patch which should
> (2) Some configurations complain that make can't find -liconv, since
> it gets erroneously considered a dependency.
I need more information in order to understand where this is coming
from. It is supposed to notice the absence of libiconv and not use it.
INTLLIBS = $(top_builddir)/intl/libintl.a -liconv
But then LIBDEPS have $(INTLLIBS), so make tries to find a rule to make